Unfortunately, over the years, some retailers have used dubious methods to sell mattresses, which make buyers a bit shy. Therefore, it is very important to make sure you know how to buy a mattress. Learn to understand the sales methods.
- Persistence: always check the comfort of the mattress before buying. Each person requires a different level of hardness, and you should make sure you buy the right hardness to support your body.
- Design: to know how the mattress is organized. The more expensive mattresses have thicker padding, damask and more twists. They also have a good pillow sewn to the mattress. A larger number of coils reduce sagging.
- Types of designs. There are many types of designs. The internal spring mattress has spiral metal springs that are placed between soft sheets. Other types include futon beds, water beds, feather beds and bespoke mattress.
- Size. You can choose between five sizes: the double measures 39 x 75 inches, the double measures 53 x 75 inches, the queen measures 60 x 80 inches and the king measures 78 x 80 inches. Choose the size that suits your room. Do your best, because more means more space to move and more comfort.
- Softness. Your mattress should be well packed and soft at all points of contact throughout the body, otherwise you will wake up stiff and sore.
- Support: your mattress must be in good shape so that your body is aligned during sleep.
- Appearance: observe the general view of the mattress. Check the color, quality and thickness of the joint.
- Under the upholstery: now your mattress can look good from the outside, but what really matters is between them. Ticks are usually made of a mixture of polyester and cotton. And a good mattress will have a padded pad. The more expensive, the thicker the upholstery. The middle gasket is usually an egg foam box, and the insulated gasket is located directly at the top of the springs so you don’t feel them. In the end there is nothing worse than rummaging and pushing the springs. The number of coils can be from 300 in a cheap mattress to 400 or more in a more expensive mattress. The way the coils are placed is as important as the number of coils. The spring box provides greater comfort and softness. It can be just a wooden frame with springs or a metal frame with springs. It is always good to buy a mattress and a box of springs in the kit, because they are designed to provide optimal comfort in the kit.